Glass Project Ideas for Bridal Showers
Suncatcher Ideas for Bridal Showers
Set up a table or two at your bridal shower for guests to relax and be creative with a Glass Art Project, you will be thrilled to see what happens.
This unique Craft activity is a great way to share the magic of glass fusing with guests in a fun and entertaining setting.
Ideas for using Suncatcher Kits for Bridal Showers:
- Guests can create their own glass art collage that they will treasure as a memento of the bride, groom and their own part in the couples nuptial festivities.
- Pay tribute your bridal shower guests by using their finished Suncatchers to adorn the reception tables. Present them with ornament stands either individually, tiered, or in conjunction with a floral or candle centerpiece.
Pendant Ideas for Bridal Showers
A charming choice for expressing your gratitude and your creativity, pendant kits offer guests entertainment and a sentimental keepsake.
Ideas for using Pendant Kits for Club Activities:
- Guests can each make their own art glass necklace to wear in support of the bride & groom on the big day. Everyone will be very appreciative and treasure their pendant as a lasting symbol for years to come.
- Have the bridal party make their own pendants to match the fashions that they will be wearing on the wedding day.
- Pendants can make beautiful and sentimental gifts for the bride's maids.
Group Platter Kit Ideas for Bridal Showers
This is a thoughtful way for guests to participate in making a personalized keepsake for the bride.
Ideas for using Group Platter Kits for Bridal Showers:
- Guests contribute by creating a glass collage that is then composed and fused into one large, elegant platter.
- Display the finished platter at the wedding for everyone to see before the bride and groom take their treasure home.
- Use the finished platter for guests to place cards into as they arrive at the reception.