Projects Ideas for Club Activities
Suncatcher Ideas for Club Activities
Share the experience of a unique craft project with your peers. You have many options of glass Suncatcher kits to choose from.
Ideas for using Suncatcher Kits for Club Activities:
- Have a special meeting to encourage club participation and give members the experience of making their own Glass Art Projects.
- Have a bring-a-guest meeting and host some special guests that wouldn’t otherwise be able to have a glass art making experience.
- Make Suncatchers as awards for individual recognition or achievements in the club and community.
Pendant Ideas for Club Activities
Fused glass jewelry is both captivating to look at and to make; your club members will enjoy the activity and their finished pendants.
Ideas for using Pendant Kits for Club Activities:
- Club members can make their own necklaces that represent their affiliation or status within the club. It will be a fun activity and create a lasting symbolic emblem.
- Have each person choose their own fashion theme and make their pendant to go with it. When the pendants come back finished you can have a fashion show to share the creativity of your group.
Religious Kit Ideas for Club Activities
Connect with family and friends while sharing the experience of a faith themed art activity.
Ideas for using Religious Kits for Club Activities:
- Judaic and Christian themed Glass Art Projects make fabulous fellowship activities and are source of pride for participants of all ages.
- Youth groups can make their own pendants and Suncatchers to wear and display with pride for their faith and their creativity.
- Club members can make their own Religious pendants and Suncatchers to represent their affiliation or status within the club.
Group Platter Ideas for Club Activities
A fun and easy way to have everyone collaborate on one amazing group project. Make a fused glass platter!
Ideas for using Group Platter Kits for Club Activities:
- Platter Kits are ideal when a group project is needed for a church, scout, class or club collaborative activity.
- Platter kits can be a wonderful exercise in team building. Everyone does their individual part that goes into the creation of one substantial project.
- Suggest a fun challenge for club members to come up with an overall theme for their platter, i.e. everyone makes insects, fish, flowers etc.
Patriotic Kit Ideas for Club Activities
Teach everyone in your group to recognize and honor the U.S.A for all we are proud of.
This selection of project kits makes for truly memorable enrichment activities in any season as well as around civic holidays, Fourth of July, Veterans Day and Memorial Day.
Ideas for using Patriotic Kits for Club Activities:
- Offer a fun and rewarding craft activity for people to do while they are socializing and community-building.
- Have your club host a glass art activity for shut-in or disadvantaged members of your community, project kits are portable and can be done almost anywhere.
For example, your club will find very enthusiastic and appreciative participants at:
- Veteran Organizations & V.A. Facilities
- School Programs for the underprivileged
- Food Banks & Shelters
- Housing and Aftercare Programs
- Community Outreach Centers
- Hospitals & Rehabilitation Centers
- Retirement Homes
Christmas Kit Ideas for Club Activities
Make original fused glass gifts, crafts, ornaments and decorations with your club to celebrate the Christmas holiday.
Ideas for using Christmas Kits for Club Activities:
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your club’s Christmas party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be considered a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones as a very special, hand-made Christmas present.
- Have club members make great hand made decorations and ornaments for the tree, office and home.
- Create a decoration theme for your club’s Christmas tree and make a series of handmade glass ornaments that will be admired by all.
- Make a dynamic presentation by hanging several on small ornament holders and trees.
Chanukah Kit Ideas for Club Activities
Choose a Glass Art Project to do with your club. Create glass Suncatchers and pendants to display and give with pride in celebration of Chanukah.
Ideas for using Chanukah Kits for Club Activities:
- Start a new tradition of giving handmade glass gifts to family and friends; you can choose a different project to make and give each year.
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your club’s Chanukah party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be considered a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones.
- Have club members make great hand made decorations for the school, office and home.
- Make a series of handmade Star of David’s that can be hung in a window and be admired by all.
Valentines Kit Ideas for Club Activities
Your Valentine craft activities have been bumped-up a notch! Real glass jewelry and decorations are now possible with these easy to make kits.
Ideas for using Valentine Kits for Club Activities:
- Make your own glass ornaments and delight friends and family with your one-of-a-kind handcrafts.
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your club’s Valentine’s party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be considered a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones for Valentine’s Day.
- Make a series of handmade glass hearts that can be displayed in the window and admired by all.
Mother’s Day Kit Ideas for Club Activities
Give your club the opportunity to make custom glass “mom” pendants and Suncatchers in honor of Mother’s Day.
Ideas for using Mother’s Day Kits for Club Activities:
- Encourage a show of respect for the moms of the world, have your group make gifts for the moms in their lives.
- Host a Mother’s Day brunch and offer these glass art project as an activity.
- Have a mother/son or mother/daughter togetherness meeting and choose a Glass Art Mother’s Day Kit for your special activity.