Glass Project Ideas for Fundraisers
Suncatcher Ideas for Fundraisers
Choose from a variety of Sun-catcher projects. All are fun and easy to make no mater what your skill levels! These are always an amazing art project and money maker for fundraising.
Ideas for using Suncatcher Kits for fundraising:
- Exhibiting at school, science and art events to show parents the value of supporting your school’s activities. Families will happily donate funds by purchasing the finished pieces or contributing to future enrichment activities.
- Suncatchers can be displayed individually or made into one group project for your classroom. Enlist a creative parent to turn them into a dazzling mobile or shimmering wall hanging. These projects are sure to get high bids at the auction.
- Purchase a Suncatcher Kit and donate it to your school auction. Parents will bid for the opportunity to give the Project Kit to their child’s class.
- Have an after school Glass Fusing Party and sell tickets for children to make their own Suncatcher.
- Set up a booth at your carnival, fair or event and let visitors pay a fee to make their own Suncatcher project on site! Your organization can make a profit and engage visitors at the same time.
Pendant Ideas for Fundraisers
Fused Glass Pendant Kits are an elegant way to raise funds, please parents and have an enriching activity at the same time.
Ideas for using Pendant Kits for fundraising:
- Selling to the parents for an instant moneymaker! Display finished necklaces at school events to show off and sell the students work to their parents.
- Hosting a pendant making party for parents to create their own necklaces. Serve refreshments and ask for a donation that will go towards helping your school or cause.
- Have an after school Glass Fusing Party and sell tickets for children to make their own Pendant necklace.
Religious Kit Ideas for Fundraisers
Judaic and Christian themed Glass Art Projects make fabulous fellowship activities for all ages.
Ideas for using Religious Kits for fundraising:
- Set up a booth at your next festival or picnic and let people pay a small fee to make their own Glass Art Project. Your organization can make a profit and engage members at the same time. Finished pieces can later be given to the individuals who made them or displayed for all to enjoy.
- Sell or auction finished glass projects at fundraising events.
- Have a fellowship Glass Fusing Party and sell tickets for people to make their own Religious Suncatchers, Pendants or Mezuzahs. Set your price and keep the profits for your cause.
Glass Tile Ideas for Fundraisers
Sell-a-tile events are a fun, fundraising activity and a great way to customize and decorate that special wall, entrance, sign, frame or bench. Use glass art tiles anywhere that you would use ceramic tiles to create an extra special finish.
Ideas for using Tile Kits for fundraising:
- Set up a booth at your next festival or picnic and let people pay a fee to make their own Glass Tile. Your organization can make a profit and engage members at the same time. Finished pieces can later be given to the individuals who made them or permanently installed into a fundraising wall.
- Adhere the finished tiles to wooden boxes and sell or auction them individually.
- Frame tiles and make into trophies / plaques and awards for a special recognition or achievements in the school or fundraiser.
- Have a Glass Fusing Party and sell tickets for people to make their own glass tiles. You set the price and keep the profits for your cause.
Group Platter Ideas for Fundraisers
Platter Kits are a PTO & PTA fundraising favorite! This is the easiest and most elegant class art project imaginable. All of the students contribute by creating their own glass collage that is then composed into one large platter (the Glass Art Project company does this part.)
Ideas for using Group Platter Kits for fundraising:
- Group Platters are an amazing art project and sure money maker for fundraising auctions.
- Platter Kits are ideal when a group project is needed for a church, scout, class or club collaboration.
- Purchase a Platter Kit and donate it to your school auction. Parents will bid for the opportunity to give the Project Kit to their child’s class.
Patriotic Kit Ideas for Fundraisers
These projects are a fun way to offer an entertaining activity to people while they are working for the greater good.
These are great arts & crafts activities for celebrating your patriotism. Help people to recognize and honor the U.S.A for all we are proud of. Enjoy these projects around civic holidays, Fourth of July, Veterans Day and Memorial Day.
Ideas for using Patriotic Kits for fundraising:
- Have people contribute their creativity and make projects that can be sold or auctioned to raise money for:
- Veteran Organizations
- School Programs
- Food Banks & Shelters
- Housing and Aftercare Programs
- Community Outreach
- Hospital & Patient Programs