Unique Gift Making Ideas
Suncatcher Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Choose from a variety of Sun-catcher projects. All are fun and easy to make no mater what your skill level!
Ideas for using Suncatcher Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Have a special meeting to encourage club participation and give members the experience of making their own Glass Art Projects.
- Creating a decoration theme for your Christmas tree and make a series of handmade glass ornaments that will become treasured family heirlooms.
- Try a bring-a-guest night and host some special guests for a glass art making experience that they wouldn’t otherwise have.
Pendant Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Create stunning, hand-made glass jewelry that you can give with pride!
Ideas for using Pendant Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Have everyone make a glass art pendant (one month before the holiday party) and then at your holiday party use the finished pendants for a secret gift exchange. This is fun community building exercise.
- A Pendant kit is a great gift for a parent to give to a classroom or teacher so that each student may make their very own real glass necklace pendant.
- Finished pendants also make fabulous teacher gifts that kids (and parents) have fun making.
- Host a gift-making party. Have your friends chip-in to purchase the kits, you provide the food, music and location for a wonderful “girls night out”.
Religious Kit Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Choose from a variety of religious themed kits that are perfect for gift-giving.
Ideas for using Religious Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Christian and Judaic themed Glass Art Projects make fabulous gifts and gift making activities that are a source of pride for participants of all ages.
- Make your own faith based pendants and Suncatchers to give with pride.
- Use the religious themes as an opportunity to teach the value of giving by making these meaningful handmade gifts for loved ones.
Glass Tile Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Tile Kits are a fun way to create one-of-a-kind tiles for creative, gift-giving art projects.
Ideas for using Tile Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Make unique glass art pieces that can be creatively framed individually or used to mosaic onto furniture pieces or frames.
- Make fabulous, one-of-a-kind coasters and paperweights for gift giving.
- Host a craft night with a Glass Art Tile activity for guests to make original gifts.
Group Platter Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Absolutely fool-proof, fun and easy group project! Each person collaborates to make unique glass collages that we fuse into one beautiful platter.
Ideas for using Group platter Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Have the children decorate individual squares to be collaged into a gorgeous Platter for a grandparent or anniversary gift.
- Get the students together to make a collaborative teacher appreciation gift.
- Commemorate a graduating class by having them create a platter to keep on display in the library, office or case for years to come.
- Purchase a Platter Kit as a gift for your children or grandchildren to make their own Project together.
Patriotic Kit Ideas for Gift Making Activities
These arts & crafts projects are a fun way of sharing your patriotic sentiments at gift giving time.
Ideas for using Patriotic Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Independence Day is a great time to give patriotic pendants, tiles and sun-catchers to loved ones.
- Crafters can give and display finished glass projects as a show of honor and pride for the great USA!
- Creating patriotic craft projects is a gift in itself! Have fun making them then give the finished projects military families and veterans in your community.
Christmas Kit Ideas for Gift Making Activities
These are great arts & crafts activities for celebrating your patriotism at Christmas time.
Ideas for using Christmas Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Start a new tradition of giving handmade glass gifts to family and friends each year; they will look forward to receiving a different project made by you each year.
- Sun Catchers gifts make great decorations and ornaments for the tree and home.
- Adorn your Christmas packages with handmade glass ornaments, you can even write on them with marker and have them double as gift-tags (marker washes off the glass with soap and water.)
Chanukah Kit Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Teach your family to recognize and honor the U.S.A for all we are proud of. Include these project activities as part of your Chanukah festivities.
Ideas for using Chanukah Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Start a new tradition of giving handmade glass gifts to family and friends; you can choose a different project to make and give each year.
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your Chanukah party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be a make-your-own party favor or wrapped and given to loved ones.
- Have your friends make great hand made decorations for the school, office and home.
- Make a series of handmade Star of David’s that can be hung in a window and be admired by all.
Valentines Kit Ideas for Gift Making Activities
These are great arts & crafts when celebrating Valentines Day with an appreciation for the U.S.A. and all that it stands for.
Ideas for using Valentines Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Make your own glass ornaments and delight friends and family with your one-of-a-kind handcrafts.
- Include a Glass Art Project activity as part of your Valentine’s party. It can be done virtually anywhere with no special equipment and very little space required. The finished pieces can be wrapped and given to loved ones for Valentine’s Day.
Mother’s Day Kit Ideas for Gift Making Activities
Make your own fused glass Mother’s Day projects with a patriotic flair!
Ideas for using Mother’s Day Kits for Gift Making Activities:
- Make unique glass necklaces that rival the ones seen at boutiques and craft fairs. Moms will be amazed!
- Suncatchers are a popular kit for people of all skill levels to make great gifts for mom.
- A mother’s Day gift making activity can be a fun part of an art, science or history lesson.
- Have a mother/son or mother/daughter togetherness meeting and choose a Glass Art Mother’s Day Kit for your special activity.