Glass Projects Ideas for Parties
Suncatcher Ideas for Parties
Share the experience of a unique craft project with your friends. You have many options of glass Suncatcher kits to choose from.
Ideas for using Suncatcher Kits for Parties:
- Guests can create their own glass art collage that they will treasure as a memento of the party and their good time.
- A unique Bar/Bat Mitzvah activity that will be the talk of the town. Choose project kits that suit your theme and personality for an entertaining craft activity and treasured party favor all in one.
- Making great mobiles, hang Suncatchers from a dowel or stick and assemble one-of-a kind mobiles.
- Displaying individual ornaments or making dynamic presentations by hanging several on ornament holders and trees.
Pendant Ideas for Parties
Fused glass jewelry is both captivating to look at and to make; your guests will enjoy the activity and treasure their finished pendants.
Ideas for using Pendant Kits for Parties:
- Host a gift-making party. Have your friends chip-in to purchase the kits, you provide the food, music and location for a wonderful “girls night out”.
- A birthday party favorite, Pendant Projects are so much fun to make that your guests will remember your party for years to come (and have a unique art glass necklace to show for it.)
Religious Kit Ideas for Parties
Connect with family and friends while sharing the experience of a faith themed art activity at your next party.
Ideas for using Religious Kits for Parties:
- Cross projects are wonderful art activity to include in the lead-up to First Communion & Confirmation activities. Children make their own treasured keepsake in honor of their accomplishments and their faith.
- Another great idea for a Bar/Bat Mitzvah activity that will be the talk of the town. Choose project kits that suit your theme and personality for an entertaining craft activity and treasured party favor all in one.
Patriotic Kit Ideas for Parties
Choose from our selection of Patriotic Projects for a truly memorable party activity, these kits are meaningful in any season.
deas for using Patriotic Kits for Parties:
- 4th of July parties and Memorial Day gatherings are the perfect settings for Glass Art Projects activities. Commemorate the day and have guests make any number of patriotic projects.
- Host a party to make Patriotic Pendants, Dishes, Tiles, Sun-Catchers and Ornaments Display and wear your finished glass projects as a show of honor and pride for the great USA!
- Create Patriotic Pendants, Dishes, Tiles, Sun-Catchers and Ornaments as way to honor military friends, family members and ancestors.